Prof. Dr. Sir Deepak Rout (Gold Medalist)
MD, PhD (Acu), FRCP (MA)
PG Diploma in Acupuncture
PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research
Bsc (Yoga and Naturopathy), ICR-UK
PhD (Reiki Science), Traditional Reiki Master
Bsc (Microbiology), D-Pharm, MITBCCT
Certificate course in Understanding FDA & the FDA approval process
- More than 50,000 patients got services from social program
- More than 55 Health program was successfully conducted.
- HEPATITIS-B FREE CAMPAIGN by vaccination (2004)
- 3 times Mega Multi-Therapy FREE HEALTH CAMP (2007, 2008 & 2010)
- 2 times WORLD ACUPUNCTURE DAY WALKATHON (which is first ever History in India) (2014 & 2015)
- First time started in India ACUPUNCTURE AWARENESS WEEK (2015)
- 5 times WORLD DIABETES DAY WALKATHON (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- HOLISTIC HEALTH EXPO (2015)
- LAKSHYA SWASTHYA EXHIBITION (2013)
- 2 times WORLD HEALTH DAY (2012, 2016)
- WORLD ARTHRITIS DAY (2010)
- First time Health Awareness Essay competition (2015)
- NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH (2016)
- ILLNESS TO WELLNESS VOL-1 book was published (2015)
- LAKSHYA SWASTHYA Health Magazine was inaugurated (2015)
- WORLD HEALING DAY & WORLD PEACE CANDLE MARCH (2017)
- RALLY FOR NATUROPATHY DAY AWARENESS (2017)
- WORLD YOGA AND WELLNESS CELEBRATION (2017)
Madhumeha Swasthya 2015
(For Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes population)
Lakshya Swasthya 2025
(To reduce prevalence rate of disease and make the disease free society in future)
Geriatric Care Program
(Holistic Care towards Elderly)
Women’s Care Program
(To improvise women’s complications health problem and promote self-healing to maintain day to day wellbeing)
Less Salt and Sugar program
(To control one of the root causes of disease)
Holistic Wellness Program
(Training and research how to get wellness)
Holistic Nutrition Program
(To measure Nutritional Deficiency of individual)
- To a broader vision of improved health and patient autonomy
- To promote the safe and effective use of Traditional Medicine
- To promote universal health coverage by integrating Traditional and Complementary Medicine services and self-health care into national health systems.
- Acknowledge the role and diversity of Traditional Medicine within their health-care system.
- identify sources of evidence, whether historical, traditional or scientific, which support or invalidate a particular therapy
- Promote research and development, innovation, knowledge management.
- Provide access to complementary and integrative medicine research information
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among researchers and practitioners with an interest in research on a worldwide basis.
- Collaborate with individual researchers (or teams), regional societies, professional organizations and research networks to further mutual goals related to complementary and integrative medicine research and development agendas.
- Conquering global health challenges through effective research on traditional medicine
- To develop research on Complementary, Alternative and Integrative Medicines as well as promote the Holistic sciences.
- The forum will provide an opportunity for collegial interaction with other speakers and established celebrated across the globe.
- Young Researcher Award will be given to the best presentation by the organizing committee member.
- Interaction with the best Traditional Medicine exhibitors to upgrade your experience